• Work with primary documents (collection of primary documents, control the availability of documents, copying documents, keeping a register of documents);
• Accounting for materials, spare parts;
• Participation in Inventories;
• Reconciliation with counterparties.
• Education related with accounting or finance area;
• English – is desirable;
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products;
• Ability to work in team, quick learner.
∙ Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
∙ Comprehensive induction program;
∙ Permanent training and development;
∙ Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
∙ Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
∙ Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
∙ Medical insurance.
Become our Accountant for our plant in Gagarin!
The diversity of our 9000 employees makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
• Taking action instead of just talking about it.
• The stability that allows us to progress.
• The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.