• Recruitment based on company guidelines and recruitment plans
• Involvement in Employer Branding activities
• Involvement in personal development programs for all level of employees
• Responsible for the relations with Universities and High Schools
• Experience in Human Resources field
• Experience in recruitment and personal development in international companies
• Good level of English (German can be considered as a plus)
• Very good IT knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
• Dynamic person with initiative and willingness to work
• Independent working style, hands on approach
• Experience in HR Projects.
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program;
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application in English.
The diversity of our 9000 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.